Letter Challenge; Day # 2: Your Crush
Dear Lincoln Pearce, You are my crush. Going on 5 1/2 years now.
O' please do not read this.
I love crushes. I'd define them with the word Tantalizing. A desire or expectation for something unattainable or mockingly out of reach.
You, Sir Lincoln, are mockingly out of my reach.
So for me, this crush is both fun, flirtatious, coy, and a little painful.
But not the kind of painful you experience after someone you love breaks your heart- but rather the painful you feel when you meet someone so endearingly enchanting, someone you hope is not in love with anyone, someone you hope will see you first within a sea of women and ask you to dance; someone who could hopefully, possibly, maybe, fall for you.
You are that, to me.
You have a light about you that captivates, a rustic edge that makes my knees go weak, a smile that makes me feel like the only girl in the room; I love that you fight for what you believe, you grab your passions by the horns and bring action to your ambitions. I get butterflies when your e-mails come my way, crossing my fingers that their longer than two paragraphs. And I'm always hoping you'll write something that could spread a little hope to that girly heart of mine that not so secretly dreams up fantasies where you show up at my door with the courage to trust me with your own heart, sweeping me away to a ranch we'll call our own where we'll live our lives making out in haystack filled barns and riding bareback through fields where a romantic picnic awaits us every afternoon.
I'm embarrassed by the extent of my revealing honesty. :/
Geez; can you say cheese?
I guess part of this Letter Challenge is to humiliate me?
O' Honesty- How you've betrayed me.
There you have it Linc. You captivate me.
Love always, That silly girl who still crushes on you, Shaina
1 comment:
I really hope he reads this. I really really hope he reads this. It would make for an entertaining night. It's funny how similiar our writing is in every post. Gee. We're really alike.
Post a Comment