.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Me I Know

There's an entry in my yellow book, i loosely call my journal. I'd like to write it out here, because with this 'new me' there are things i already know, things i even like, and well, they are what makes up 'me', and since this blog is really all about me.. lol. Here goes..

Also.. some are things that make me.. and some were notes I wrote for a future Mr. 


First off,
I cant keep a promise. I'll forget the most important dates and I won't call when i said I would.
You'd get sick of how much time I spend with my family and how often I miss them when I'm away.
I'm stubborn. And probably won't bend until i realize I should have, much later. But oft times, I can actually appreciate this as a quality.
I lack confidence and wont believe your compliments- even though i'll take them with a smile and a 'thank you'.
I laugh very loud. Making us a spectacle in the theaters, quite book stores, or park rendevouz.
I'll be the first one to volunteer and the last one to leave. We'll always be home late, though i'm always early.
I'll want to move every 3 months. It's inevitable.That doesn't mean we have to.
I'm a messy eater. Crumbs fall into my hair, and i  most always drop something on an item of clothing.
I'll stare at you, all smiles and inner thoughts when your not looking.
If you ask I'll tell, but I'm reluctant to just come out and share.
I'm passionate about allof things; but mainly- Life, Love, and You.
I'll never compare you to an actor, or wish I was with someone else.
I'll love you fiercly and loyaly. You'll never have to question that.
I'll never want you to release my hand, but I won't ask you not to.
I'll never want to stop kissing you, and i'll probably make sure we don't.
I like the computer, but I promise you'll never have to fight for attention or have to drag me away. You'll be #1 always.
I write silly things, but their close to my heart. I wont always make you read them. And you never have to pretend to like them.
I rant when i'm upset, but dont be surprised if you never hear me yell.
I'm indesicive, and that will become annoying.
I cry over little things, like an old man or stubbing my toe.
I'll always think something is physically wrong with me, whether it's my back, stomach, or something else, and i'll always be coming up with new ailments and ways to get healthy.
I'll want to surf, travel, read, teach, learn... i'll want to do it all, but please, don't tame me. I end up doing that on my own.
Tell me i'm brilliant, bright and imaginative, and you'll see me soar.
Ride with me on my adventures, don't make me go it alone.
I'll crave chocolate every day. Tell me no, often.
I'll never be satisfied with my hair- just know that.
I have a habit of excersising until the brim of passin out.
I'm quite in social aspects because i'm a people watcher and I'm thinking, intensley.
I have a fear of being social, but it comes in doses.
I hope you love music, because I'll be dancing and singing to it as I cook, clean, shower, read, write, and even watching t.v. Sometimes doing all at once.
I can multi-task like none other.
I can burn water.
Put faith in me, and I wont let you down.
I am brave.
I jump on the bed.
I sing opera, quite well.
I chose the Yankees because Babe Ruth was familiar and I love NYC.
I'm cold ALL the time. It is miserable.
I like NYC because I dont see the same person twice.
I'm annoying to everyone but Meagan, when im hyper.
I enjoy long car drives, long flights, and long walks.
i sincerly believe that i will be a novelist one day.
I don't walk on the beach.. i sit down in the muck and build sand castles.
I sincerely believe that i will be a novelist one day.
I don't always believe i want kids, but really... i do.
My smile is never overused. Don't tell me that.
I like dark, tight spaces when im alone. a closet works wonders.
I turn sad music on, just to cry.
I like to paint my nails, but i never do it.
I would rather sleep than hang out late with friends.
I would rather be with my family than any friends.
I can forgive, but i do get bitter.
I play with kids like im one of them. And i scream allot while playing.
I tell outlandishly imaginative white lies.. or stories... to my neices and nephew.
My socks are never matching. They feel the same.
I'll love you more if you bring me home gushers, frequently.
I want to train my own horse. Say i can.
I want to remodel a 1942 Ford. Believe i can.
I will love your 5 O'clock shadow and bed head.
your jeans and t-shirt will make me melt.
I hope you'll let me tag along on your hobbies, sometimes.
You can laugh at me when i play sports, but if you make fun of me- i'll stop.
I'll never let money stand in the way.
I'm a lover, not a fighter. But i will stand up for you.

I have tremendous flaws, and quirky habits, but I live every day in leaps and bounds.

No comments: