.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Best Place

Random Challenge Day#7: The best place

-Im tired of this Challenge, I don't like the questions. So I'm switching them around and changing them for the next 23 Challenge days.

Best Place?
Is there any question about it?

Hilo Hawai'i

 Because of this place


Palm tree's on the 4th



Those emotional last days


Waiaka




Because of  a new family



These mundane days


 The pity days


Because of this day


This man


Because of the girl I was allowed to become




 The adventures
 

This Bet


These Guys




Brandon


Thoughtful Conversation


Because of this tree



This afternoon


 Because Of Crazy Jewel's House


Outrageous $Prices$


 Because we did it


 Because We Laughed


Because we played


Because we Loved


 Because of  those Habitual Activities


The Music room


Trevor


Because of This moment


 Hawaiian Pua's


Sunburns



This girl


Because of "Tony the Titan"  Days



Because of this picture


This Picture


and the people behind this picture


 

Because of the Random


 The bad Ideas



The Dumb Ideas




And the downright ridiculous Ideas



Because of the Trials & Consequences  


Because of Telmage 


Because of Chris


Because of Celebratory Ice-cream



 Mosquito attacks


Because Hawai'i filled my heart and found me a place in it's own.
I miss you dear Hilo.
Save a place for me.


Our Hawaiian life in film; follow it here -->











1 comment:

Meagan Mysliwiec said...

='( Heart...... Break.

Beautifully done.

We should rewrite that song... "I wanna go back... to black and White." Lol.