Today is Colter's Birthday.
These are very old pictures, I'll get recent ones soon :)

Colter will probably never read this- but if you happen to,
I want to say Thank you.
You've been around for me that last 5 1/2 years.
I left for Oregon and when I came back- you were still here.
I left For California, Greece, New York, Italy, Mackinac Island, Hawai'i.
And when I came home each time.. you were still there.
When my parents split up- you comforted me with conversations of your own parental hardships.. and we took comfort in each other knowing both our families were messed up. ;p lol.
When my parents split up- you comforted me with conversations of your own parental hardships.. and we took comfort in each other knowing both our families were messed up. ;p lol.
You remember things about me that no one else does, you play like a kid, You've never discouraged me from any of my crazy dreams and ambitions. You've taught me things through your friendship, your deep love for God and your educational determination.
Most of all- you've stuck around when no else has, and you've let me be your friend. That's huge for me.
You know I suck at phone calls, texting, e-mailing and visiting- yet you still care when I do call.. and you still call me.
You know I suck at phone calls, texting, e-mailing and visiting- yet you still care when I do call.. and you still call me.
We had awesome Conversations when I was in California. I remember calling you late at night to tell you all about the rude family I nanny'd for.
Thanks again for that- you were the shoulder I needed then.
So Colt- Cheers to you, For your awesome English accent you don't believe you still have, for indulging me in my weird ideas and many travels, for letting me eat ice cream even though neither of us can, and running to walmart for lactose pills after. :p For dancing, for laughing, for picking me up clear out here in Enoch and never complaining. For dinners, cookie nights, movies, deep discussions and water fights.
You Colter Orton are my best friend.
Happy Birthday.
I owe you my world.
♥ Shaina

3 comments:
ha ha... those pictures are really old! but thats ok ! I just wanted to say thanks for all the nice things you said... It made my day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsrP9OJ6PA&feature=player_embedded#!
love this think you will to?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsrP9OJ6PA&feature=player_embedded#!
I think you will like this!
Post a Comment