.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here's to the Mighty David

Letter Challenge Day#8: Your Favorite Internet Friend

David Miller, You are a sensational human being. The greatest of friends, and
I'm not quite sure if you qualify as an Internet friend- but since we've only met once, and technically it wasn't a 'meeting', but the formalities of you being my waiter and I your restaurant guest... I will call you friend- and the blog will name you an internet friend. I hope that's alright. :)

Why your my favorite?

You allow me to be your friend. You open up to me. You let me listen to your woes. You wish me a "happy day" in every text/e-mail. You have amazing hair. I'm 99.9% positive your the kindest person I've ever met/not met. You boost my confidence. You like my red hair. You called me a babe, magnetic, and told me I was fantastic. You said as far as aesthetics go, my smile was your favorite thing about me. You sing beautifully. You write honest lyrics. You share your singing and honest lyrics with me. You don't get angry when I don't write. You understand we both live lives and time can get away from us. You lead me to incredible music artists. You think your a terrible poet & I will always wholeheartedly disagree. You once said the lack of logic in kids destroys you... I haven't forgotten- it made me chuckle.You think you hate your cat. ;) You say life is a journey; We agree. I think it's funny that you don't like Tap water and you'll never pay for it. I've known you for 5 months already. You zipped me music files. You work too much. Your great at your job. You offered to write a song in a 3/4 waltz for my deceased Puppy 'Much'. Optimism is your forte'. You said "You are the girl who makes boys forget what they were about to say". You give me gchat hugs. You rooted for my P90x success. You took the time to read my thoughts and told me you loved my brain. 
You don't care to be rich.  Neither of us understand women. 

Although this may come across in a stalkerish, I know everything about David kind of way... It shouldn't, and i don't. But you have been the happiest thing that has happened to me in the last 5 months.  And I want to say Thank you David; Thank you for being  unbelievably incredible.

You are my kindred soul dear friend; I see myself in you. You see yourself in me ( minus the girl boy thing lol ) and we help each other grow from our noticeable weaknesses and strengths. 

So I raise my glass to you, and dedicate today to the mighty David that you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww sounds like you found the perfect Shaina's man. except, he is only on the net? where is he from? you should marry this fool. :]

Elska♥ said...

=O