.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Friday, February 18, 2011

The power you are to me

Letter Challenge Day#6: A Stranger

Dear Stranger,
 I have not the privilege of knowing you, nor the honor of being in your life. 
But may I take this moment to remind you;

Last week you were the guy who's smile reminded me that I'm not always as invisible as I feel. 
You were the conversation I overheard that I can now credit a new outlook to. 
May I remind you that your compliment on my eyes made my day turn 'round, and seeing you sing in your car gave me the confidence to do the same. 
I watched you kiss her cheek and that tiny action gave me hope.

I don't know you; but you've changed my life in ways I can't always explain in outward words. 

Stranger, our lives are connected in a glorious span of Eternal involvement we will never understand in this life, but I say to you-

Keep reaching. Keep living. Keep loving.
Wake up every morning if not for yourself, for that someone who's life you will touch without even knowing. 
Because I promise you, if you haven't changed mine already, tomorrow you will. 

It's ok that were not friends yet. 
Thank you,
♥Elska

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a stranger... :[