.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yellin at the worlds of you

Don't think I miss the way you look at me
Because I can see it all
I can see the way you scrutinize
waiting for the trip that will make me fall. 
I can hear the words you speak in the wind
behind me making show of the undone sin. 

In your head, im losing a very fair game
but in me, you and I are the very same

We both can't win. 
I'll mark myself where you can't see
and you can Go ahead and call me out 
on what you wish I wouldnt be.





3 comments:

Kamie Mysliwiec said...

Shaina go as you must, become what you want... I just wanted to remind you of your beauty.... You always have been and always will be.

Elska♥ said...

This isnt about you Kam. Infact, it's not even about "anyone" in particular.
I love that you care enough to write me letters of my lack of personal recognition. Truly. YOu are a wonderful sister, my best friend, and you help me see what I don't or what i don't wish to. I love you.
So please, don't be offended.

Kamie Mysliwiec said...

I never was offended... I LOVE YOU MORE!