Sometimes, Maybe being shallow is easier. If that's what this is.
I don't have a 'type' anymore.
I just want someone I love, to love me.
I don't have a 'type' anymore.
I just want someone I love, to love me.
I want him to love getting popcorn and drinks at the theater and not tease me when I eat all the sweets myself.
Is it too much to ask that he remembers I have a cold and not take me out into the chilly air without bundling me first? I want tea times, and late night movies when were supposed to be at work too early in the morning. I want you to laugh at my hate of ironing and just do it yourself- but let me do your laundry because its all I've been waiting for. I don't want to feel quilty when I dream of you.. and yes, I want to have sex as many times as we possibly can, just because we love each other.. and we can.
I'm feeling lonely and nostalgic...
I'm canceling and planning at the same time..
these days are days I hate.. are days I end up regretting.
Everyone is wearing a ring...getting a ring....
or getting rid of an old one and on their way to a new one.
Everyone is starting families... or growing the one they have.
...maybe not everyone... it just seems like... everyone.
O' love. Why must you elude me?
No comments:
Post a Comment