.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A thousand jumbled thoughts......

( this is NOT meant to rhyme- even when it does- Just a jumble of my thousand thoughts)


I told him that I didn't care and suddenly he let me in.
I said that life could stay the same, but I know how to catch my lies.
I find that life is hard, and love, it just doesn't exist.
But why am I any different than those that feel the same?
My ears are filled with screaming, and suddenly I belong.
I feel it all earasing, searching earnestly for a new home.
No longer trapped inside me, though give me that mic, I want to grab it and just be allowed-
-to sing through screams.
No one knows, and so i hide.
I feel no need to show anyone in this world whats inside.
I wouldn't take back torture, only because its attached to you
but if it could of come without pain, regret wouldn't accompany your name.
Seared into me permanently, because I wish for you to always remain.
I'll etch a date that brought only me, a loneliness upon my plate.
With November, I'll remember.
I left you there, you forced me here, and life continues without a knowing of before.
If Im not home, im not hurting.
No need to hide, or force smiles through a facade ive learned to cater to.
Through fear, im not so sure.
I slip and no one catches me, but if they did would i remain hateful towards this damsel crying distress?
It's true, I hate the image in the mirror, but I know someone, somewhere, can love me before confidence finds me.
I wonder if were one in the same, but yet I place myself so far away on purpose.
If you looked what would you see.. would you even recognize me?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could converse in person, In a conversation, how I feel and speak in writing. Truly make you feel how I mean, maybe than you could see your feeling, in me. I think we are similar, more so than is given credit. I love you shaina