.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, March 1, 2012

uh huh......

I can't write songs. I can't write poems. But I try anyways.... 


--------------

 

Can't help that feeling that I'm getting
You look at me and i'm already loseing
hurting for a reason to look away
but those amazing blue eyes
 wont let me say goodbye

Im tripping again, 
Stumbling as my feet start out running
Im falling again
When everything inside me screams
"No, dont do it!"
You make me forget I've ever been through it. 

You smile and I catch it on the air
wrinkles in your cheeks prove you mean it
Your too young, Im too old,
Im too shy, your too bold,
I don't want to regret
I'm struggling to forget

I'm loseing again
But Im begging to win
I stumble but im trying to run
Im falling again
While everything inside me crys
Go ahead and do it again. 
 
 

No comments: