.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pioneer memories......

What is on my mind tonight....


I'm standing in the rain, trying to make sense of all the words I've taken in. The stories I've just heard. 
I shake off my soaking hair and find temporary cover under that leaky porch roof; settling my self against a wet table, as I turn my every attentions to you for the next couple of hours. 

You are unspeakably in person, the perfect combination of everything I thought i knew about you and everything you are.

..
"I can't see you" you say.. and than suddenly there you are... walking towards me across pioneer square as if we had never said goodbye; as if years had not past us... My imagination doesn't have to sprout wings, because at this point you are standing in front of me and I'm taking you in, breathing you in.
Face to face, i see you. 

I fall for you. In that moment I love you. Again and again I do. And i know that again and again.. i will. 

All this rain makes emotions ignite. The moment feels like a movie reel in the making and you say it as I think it. 

We are on the same page and I know you see me as much as I see you. 

................But than that burning light inside of me goes dark and the sun no longer comes out to play. 


..........

I know I said I wouldn't write about him anymore. I know I say allot of things that I never keep. 
.....I needed to. 

"Somebody's got to be first, to say their falling in love"  
.....and I will never be sorry I did. 




 




1 comment:

Renee (Miller) Mysliwiec said...

Shaina,

Check your email. As I have wanted to post to your blog...but I have too many words to be allowed on this post, I have chosen to email you instead.

xoxo Your Mama Dezee