With my eyes closed, I can almost see tomorrow.
I won't think of you, nor will I look to any of them
But with every ounce of my sorrow, I'll find a happiness to borrow.
I won't think of you, nor will I look to any of them
But with every ounce of my sorrow, I'll find a happiness to borrow.
I need a vice, or a virtue
Something to hold onto,
Something to honor.
A shadow holds to tight
I've lost all of heavens light
Taking place of what once was red,
a stone of black, a charred mess engraved in my very own chest
Should i be hoping to progess, or just bask in my digress?
"Help me" You scream,
I'm pinching, unable to wake from this dream
threatening passions stealing my heart
feeling something, somewhere, must be a start
a wish that I can, instead of can't
I'm cycling backward, not forward,
scared of regression, stuck in my own recession.
Give me the mic, i no longer lend my voice
rather let me scream in the disaster of my own choice.
...
♥Elska
2 comments:
Wow, I knew you were insightful, but I didn't know you were poetically insightful
I love you my dear daughter, Oh how I love you so. If only you knew how much I accept you, just the way you are...in every single stage of your journey. If only you knew how much I think of you, cry for you, hope for you, yearn for you, pray for you,...and live for you...for all of you...for all of my children. Oh how I love you so.
Post a Comment