.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Maybe I'm worth it......

You've got people catching me in a smile, questioning why?
Bending over backwards trying to catch me in a lie
I began to see a new me when you said I was worth the try. 
Is it just me or are the blues singing a goodbye?

What are you doing with your words?
Blossoming hope in their senseless curves. 
To deserve a second chance, 
you've got to be worth that second glance.
Seven years left a trail of tears,
last year you brought the flood to a close,
remembering that you didn't like that 'I' had chose.
So leave me be,
 let me look into him and find what there is to see
 

He's old not new.
Someone from the past that I once knew. 
I remember lots of laughter
going to the beach, taking pictures after.
I can't believe how much you like me, 
As if im finally being noticed for what's inside of me


It's ok if this never flys
It'd be alright if we said goodbye. 
Mostly I want to say
Your a reminder that I'm worth someone choosing to stay.



 




No comments: