This entire blog of mine, does not depict who I am. Rather my posts are an image of select moods I project.
I think the world is bigger and brighter than any of us realize.
I think life is more beautiful than any of us can truly live.
I think love is meant to be an action, that the world twists into a view.
I am one step behind everything I wish I could catch up to.
And what I feel, scares me down to my own breath.
If I had one wish it would be to share me, with you; so that in turn you would share the real you, with me.
I'm dancing one hundred feet above all I fear and i feel time freeze in the motion of my spin.
I can taste rainbows in the clouds from this high up.
My arms can't catch the clouds but my spirit laughs with the notion.
I am light and no weight pulls me back to the earth.
I can elude the threat of gravity when I'm this free.
I can't do any wrong from where I dance.
The earth seems to watch me, and I do not shy from its eyes.
I cannot see the path between so many trees, but I can catch a glimpse of the right direction, and its a beautiful bumpy trail even from the top.
I know I have to come down.
I also know that coming down I could land someplace different, someplace new.
Whether it be by accident or an accidental purpose.. the beauty of my time in the clouds with the view my direction is still fresh in my minds eye and I know that I will make it there... that I can make it there.
So wait, those times, these times, please stay. I can only find you with you.
2 comments:
Wow
Honey, somehow....You seem to write many times the things that are in my own heart too....I just don't know how to communicate my feelings as well as you do. Some how Shaina, I feel if we could ever really sit and communicate...person to person, more than even mother to daughter, we'd see how very much alike we are, and how many similar feelings we have...and maybe we'd learn that we can understand each other deeply...even on a level that most people won't ever understand us. Maybe...someday...we could even find that we could be the dearest of friends. I hope for this one day my sweet daughter....for their is a part of me in you, and there is a part of you in me. I believe there is much we have to share with each other and to teach each other...and so much I'd like to experience with you. If you only knew how many times your words speak to my soul...
Post a Comment