.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A gate of wonder......

Foggy and disoriented
Lurring and alluring
Chasing patterns that avoid dancing
circling shadows amongst 
vague and dark illusions 
between the done and during
enduring all that doesnt matter
wishing that what does wasn't tattered
battered and twisted along a winding road
searching for a hope these hands will never hold

Climb this rope to reach the top
if i had any sense I'd know when to stop
were broken and missing
pieces amongst a collection of the very same
searching for a chill on the wind
waiting for the whisper that calls my name

I'll go and never ask for return
if forgotten, remember that once upon a time
when our hearts beat a pattern,
a rythmic rhyme
signaling the corners of space and time
a beautiful web with you and I intertwined
yesterday hurts and tomorrow waits
grabbing at a tide that comes to knock at my gate. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen you rhyme. This is a new day. Isn't it odd the things you can say with a rhyme, that you can't say more clearly without? your intellect stuns me.