.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Daily Picture Post

So i've been taking a picture, every day, for a while now. 
Why you ask? 
I have no flippin clue. lol
Other than, its fun.

I can't remember how long... maybe a month? month 1/2?... 2 months? I guess we'll see how many pictures there are. 
And i am posting it for no other reason than I find it funny.. that I actually took a pic every day. And for no other reason than I know my step mother aka best friend, and Meagan will find it hilariously nerdy of me. 
Here you can see how many times I wore the same outfit.. how many times I did my hair the exact same way.. how many poses I actually 'dont' have.. and how many of the same places I used for my daily picture. lol
Should i even say enjoy? :p
( p.s. there not in very good order )


















































If I counted correctly... that was 56 days. The last one ending on Today. =O
Ive never stuck with anything in life for soo long as that. lol. jk

1 comment:

Meagan Mysliwiec said...

You are the epitomy of an adorable, hilarious nerd. And I love you. What commitment you have! ;)

But seriously, ewe. I'll never wear bangs again.