.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Monday, September 12, 2011

Part One of San Diego Adventure #1

Just as a prelude to the coming posts and the several previous- I lived, along with my family- in a bathing suit nearly every day of this summer. No joke. It may seem I'm parading around immodest- but really that's not how it is. lol. 
I promise you'll never see more than my shoulders and knees exposed.
Just felt I should give that justification for some reason. 
Now that that's over with- How about some Summer recap. :)


Part One of San Diego Adventure #1

 Telt and Sylvester live in San Diego. 

We spent a weekend with my lovely sister and her equally spectacular boyfriend.





 What is there to do in San Diego you ask? 
The Beach of course. Is their any better time well spent?






This weekend getaway, for me, was just another chance to see my beautiful family within each of their uniquely beautiful personalities. 
Do you know whats so great about my family?
I'll give you one guess. 

















The Answer. 
Their Mine. 
 ♥Elska



No comments: