Here is what I know to be true. Part 1.
My life's most perfect days, always end in a plane ride.
Shantel never hated me
My name "Nainer" is engraved under the OB board walk in San Diego California. ( and im pretty pleased with that )
Memories with Meagan, I will never forget.
If Life gives you options, purposefully make your choice.
Jump in. Delightedly.
There 'Are' good people in the world, who can and will donate their change to your bus pass. Sometimes, you just have to ask.
To be 'Me' Is something kind of wonderful.
I'll never understand why the world frowns.
Or what the heck a frown actually looks like.
Your best friends won't care what you look like.
Your best friends create you.
Embrace the Embarrassing.
Love "Can" defy all odds.
And you can prove them wrong.
When we open our hearts to each other, we become taller than those walls we built.
With a little honesty, friendship becomes forever priceless.
Family will ALWAYS be there for you. Just gotta turn around and notice.
God has given me countless opportunities for a home run; I finally learned how to hit the ball.
♥Elska
1 comment:
"If Life gives you options, purposefully make your choice.
Jump in. Delightedly."
It's funny how going back and reading old blog posts from you and I tend to inspire me at the time I most need to hear certain words. You have the most incredible, harmonious, simple way of writing that always brings the reader back. You're so open and honest, and it's exactly what's needed. I love you. :)
Post a Comment