How do you tell someone just how important they are to you, and express how deeply you love them, when telling them is something you do on nearly a daily basis already?
I suppose you re-iterate it? and post a trillion pictures of them on your personal blog.
Right?;)
That is just what I am about to do.
Readers.... Let me introduce you to the only woman i'd consider marrying, that is; if she were a man.
( inside joke... insert laugh *here* )
Peg. My Best Friend. My Spiritual up-lifter. My Step Mother. My mundane reprieve.
As my other best friend Meagan and I say "we are as two volumes of one novel." With you, we have added a third volume without needing any revisions.
Peggy, You and I have leaned on each other the past 5 or 6 months through shared burdens and trials. We've laughed more in that time than I have my entire 23 years. We've also cried more than I have in those 23 years.You've kicked my butt when I've gotten stuck in the rut of kicking my own, lol, you've picked up the slack of my weaknesses when too down trodden, through your strengths in an outstanding friendship.
Your light has been a constant friend to my own when those 'others' threatened to burn out it's flame.
You've cried when I've cried, allowed me to mourn when you mourn, you've laughed to change the mood and consistently remind me of the someone I am, who one day someone else can and will love.
I'll never forgive you for finding out my Britney Spears 'Circus' secret. But i'll love you for that always. I'll forever chuckle about flushing toilets during Denny's Bathroom stall Prayers. I'll never enjoy Tribal dance camping as much as when I'm with you. Tent singing. Elopements.Walmart Pool.....Car....Tears...Prayer. Slim fast, Meitizang pills, Confidence Boosts, Cal-ranch Layaway temptations, 6(11?) mile hikes with 6 kids, campfire scripture reading, Groove fest Dancing, The man jumping off the planet in a space suit, Toadz, Secrets, Henna Tattoos, Butt kicking and best friend bracelets.
"Evil" Step Mother.. My best friend, I love you.
God knew I needed your enormous heart to bring back my own.
He knew we needed each other at the 'worst' and 'best' of times.
And thank goodness he blessed my life bringing action to that 'knowing'.
Heres to you and a trillion more good times and memories to come.
:)
♥ Shaina

1 comment:
I have to stop reading your blog. You've officially made me incurably homesick.
Evil stop mother. =) Ta ha.
Post a Comment