.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Friday, September 16, 2011

A Drive up Wedding.


Whats normal in Vegas is not so normal elsewhere. 
But this my friends, even through a drive through window- was still beautiful. 
Listen to his words. Read their expressions. Feel what their feeling. See their tears. 
I love you Pa. I love you Peggy. Welcome to the family. :)


2 comments:

Kamie Mysliwiec said...

Thank you for sharing that dear!

Meagan Mysliwiec said...

Honestly, I've never seen a more beautiful wedding. Guys like that who work in a drive through chapel are the kind I respect- Ones who REALLY DO appreciate what they're doing and make it meaningful. What amazing words.

Oh, I'm so happy they got married.