That's right. Mr. Knightly and I took off for a.... romantic getaway.... in San Diego.
We delighted in Virgin Margarita's.
Roamed the city arm 'n arm
Knightly rode the bus and the trolley for the first time since he was stuffed.
And he even got his tan on.
For those of you who do not know Mr. Knightly. Let me share with you a mildly short story.
Knightly came to me when my heart was at it's worst.
One Day last Spring '10, just before work, my amazing sister and her amazing boyfriend showed up with this little guy in tow and a sweet note that read:
To Shainanator
From Telt & Trevster
"This Teddy is to love and hug till his seams break. But than there is always a needle and thread to fix him.
We love you! and we miss you! If you ever need a place... we will always love for you to try out Arizona with us. :) "
Needless to say I named him Mr. knightly after Jane Austens most wonderful creation of a man in the Novel "Emma" and he and I have traveled the world together joined arm in arm, ever since.
Silly? Yes. Quite so.
But O' did I need him at that time, and because of that, he's now an extended part of me forever.
To you good ol' blue.
Part two of San Diego Adventure #2

3 comments:
.......................................................
Oh no, you didn't.
Just for you because i know how much you would approve ;)
You just moved to a whole new level of a hero for me!!! HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment