.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rediculous Loneliness......

I am lonely. I'm not talking about boredom in the moment, but deep unseated loneliness.
My roommates have been home maybe 3 times in the last 4 months, and within those 3 times, i've only seen them for about 5 minutes each.
I sleep in the living room, with the t.v. on, because i don't want to fall asleep alone. I cuddle on the couch with 6 pillows and every light in the house on because i still cant handle the dark on my own. I talk to myself at dinner time so it feels like someones around.

The last 2 weeks i havent slept until roughly 3 am every morning. I wake up to the movie or buzzing television screen i left on before i forced my self to doze. I thought this staying up late and wakeing up late was just due to being worn out in every possible way.. emotinal, physical, mental.. though i recalled today the last time i got this lonely, i remember doing the same thing.
It didnt help that i had a sudden burst of emotional outcry while sign shaking when i saw a group of girls chatting and laughing as they past me.
I've never had that many friends... i've never even had a friend who was a girl.. I need someone to share every confidence in my world with...

So, my dilema is- why in the blazes do i get this way?? I suppose i thrive through human connection and without it... i just can't function.
I believe im finally ready to return home.
Come and rescue me Pa.

1 comment:

Meagan Mysliwiec said...

That is EXACTLY how i feel. *Sigh* the curse of being a Mysliwiec...