Who's in need of a current update into the life of Me..? My journal. :P
There are two guys in my life. My Best friends- Eric and Matt. Theres no end to laughter when im hanging with these two. I didn't know it was possible for a constant ab burn. Aw ha- i was deceived. It's rightfully possible.
I withdrew from school a month ago. Money can be a nagging black hole and if not treated- will fester until it cuts off the limb it hangs on to. My black hole target, my friends- was my schooling. I wasn't lazy as the vast population would state. Rather the contrary. I searched high and low for jobs. Turns out it was a large mis-fortune to let go of my Pasta Pronto Job.
Although- on the lines of finding happiness or disappointment- I'd do it all again. I am not one to stick with something if it's causing me deep unhappiness and/or slight depression. That job- was.
My current job is strangely exciting and utterly amusing. We here at Round table Pizza like to refer to it as Drama Table. If you haven't heard the newest rumor- you are not in the loop and are lacking in you're daily dose of drama. Odd how much my Pizza world reflects such a similarity of a Soap Opera.
The absence of my roommates has allowed me plenty of prancing time in whatever i so choose to wear. or not wear. For posting sake- I am fully dressed. Even when showering.
I have yet to see a single roommate since I've been back from my Utah vacation almost 3 weeks ago.
On a sad note- i heard news today that i am in collections for a bill I have, in their words "slacked" to pay. Funny how i can mention i have no funds to put towards this bill and not even a penny in my pocket and the heavy accent lady on the other end insists that i pay 18$ right now- this instant- to allow my credit to escape from scandalous repetitious credit bureau hands. ( i only wish she said it like that )
Hmm, could of sworn i mentioned.. twice.. that i have not a penny.
On an even worse note- I forgot to save the left over rice from last nights decedent "Tearfi" meal. Too bad- i could of had rice cereal this morning. And i was so craving it... crying shame.
Jace and I are on what one would call 'non-speaking' terms. On his visit, He left the morning after his arrival, on sudden distraught feelings on who and when my first kiss was before i had left for college and made this his decision factor to drop me as a friend. I suppose he decided his life would be much more sustainable if i wasn't in his. I wallow whenever possible, though i try not to base my soul searching lonely days on this lost friendship.
He was my best friend, I'm sad that in our 10 months of friendship I failed to fill enough happy, special memory spots to keep me in the 'uppity friends' category. Though i wont let my tears fall freely when what i held so dearly was clearly not as dear to him. I move on- strong, and make today a better day.
Oregon has become so engraved in my very blood that it would take years of Iv's to remove the bond i feel with this crazy hippie state. Eric and i decided i have contracted Hippieitiss.
Bonded as i am, the time has come for me to spread my wings once more and make way for new roots.
I'm going to be living in Utah once again. Working at a Ranch with the animals i feel most at home with. :P In two months time i will have enough saved- Glory to God- to move out of my lovely abode and enter my own apartment. I'm more excited than Frosty on snow day!
The opportunites to become a nanny accross state are still in my option files. A few more poped up- Wyoming, Michigan, Seattle and Santa Barbra. I haven't made any decision quite yet. I've got some time to dwell on what step i should take next.
Work is in an hour and a half where i will yet again entertain the local children with face painting, puzzles, crayons and urge that 10 year old boy to drop kick our broken candy machine. Nothing new. But every Family night at the Drama Table is a chance for a fresh face and a new hand to shake.
After work tonight i plan to slip into my fat jeans, Overdose on some delicious type of Ice-cream ;) and watch a much needed Girly flick- all to myself. All by Myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment