The world is round, enormous. And i am one soul among many. I am an ant compared to the vast numbers that surround land mass, and waters. That is what the 'world' would like us to think.
But my personal importance makes my one soul, seem incomparable and vastly enormous in its own way- in a way the world or no human being can counteract or belittle.
It's an interesting theology when you come into the understanding that you alone make a difference. When the un-important words and selfish perseverance are turned about into understanding and almost un-comprehendable comprehending of ones self. When the little life you have lived is transformed into something more grand than one eye can see.
I make a difference among one.. among many. I have a role of my own and a closet full of shoes that are being filled with my own importance.
I dont mean this to sound in any way that i am tooting my own horn.. only that i have come to the realization through experience, change and inspirations that I alone do not stand as one tiny ant.
Oh to be lovely. Feels lovely.
1 comment:
of course you dont stand as one tiny ant- I, the grass hopper, stand beside you. ;P
Post a Comment