Today my name was Cinderella as i cleaned Meagan's room for what was literally 4 hours.
I decided Kefir milk is delectable. I despise hair in carpet. Vacuuming is going to take another 2 hours.
The smell of dinner makes up to be an unpredictable meal. And ressess chocolate chip cookies are summoning me from the cupboard.
I did laundry today and the smell of dryer sheets and bleach detergent are still penetrating through my senses.
Ive decided to hunt down the line of ancestry for the inventor of down pillows and if it's a male- I will pray for his early resurrection and marry him quickly.
Cold legs are the Devil. I hope my future husband wont mind shaving my legs. Maybe we'll swap. I'll shave his beard. Ugh- hair.
Blue Cd's make me jolly. It'd be fun to see Orange.
Alas- i will carve a pumpkin and leave it at a doorstep!
Just another Glorious Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment