.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Good Byes

It's not always easy saying Good bye. 
Tonight I found one Good bye to be a new beginning, despite the story this farewell entailed and the sadness behind it.

I could tell it wasn't hard for you. Amongst the words we said, there were signs that proved we both know we're moving on to different lives and that is ok. 
I'm alright with you not missing me.
I'm also alright with hugging you and watching you walk away. 

We shared allot you and I. 
There was pain, and anger. There was passion and love. 
But ultimately,we were two very different lives that tried to force too many obstacles. 

I feel a new chapter coming in to my life. Rather, an entire new book. 2500 pages and counting. lol
I can't wait to start life in Portland. I can't wait to start all i've wanted to since I left back in 2008. 
Welcome me home Oregon. 


-Elska


No comments: