.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The life i want......

I am going to be 25 on November 5th.
I want to be some place within myself when that time comes.
I want to have made goals and begin a start on each one, with a sort of unbreakable diligence. 
I know where i want to be and I have an idea of what i want to do.
So im going to do it.
I am going to aim towards all that i desire instead of keeping on the train of procrastination that i always get trapped on.
I'm finally going to work on me and forget about choosing things based on what i believe others think for me.
Finally i am going to "Be Shaina". A kind of thing i've been working on for years and never reached. well this year... i will succeed.

Its time to sing in the mornings and feel beautiful. Its time to work in a coffee shop simply because i want to, and read a ridiculous number of books.  Its time to start a collection, write down my worries, face my fears, educate myself through a university, Go running on the waterfront, find and grow my talents, and all in all just get serious about my life and where it should go.. or rather, where i would like it to go.

Im done with playing around. Im done with 'moving' to run away. Im done chasing wonders. I want a place of my own where my clothes can hang in their closet and i can fold my own laundry on my own couch as i watch movies i can have lined on a shelf against my own wall.
I want stability and a steady income that i'll create a budget off of and use a real bank with a real visa card.

I want to feel 25. Young and free, yet responsible and adult.
I am ready for this.

Now i need to get myself out of the caribbean.. home for money and my car and than its off to Portland Oregon where the life i want can begin.








No comments: