"Do the right thing, always" He tells me.
Even if the right thing is going to cause pain.
Even if the right thing is going to end a friendship.
Even if the right thing is going to break your heart.
A load is lifted from my shoulders at those words. And just knowing what i should do is the reverie i've been seeking.
Honesty is painful. But i believe truth is beautiful in any form.
Yesterday, i built relationships with honesty.
Today i will hurt someone with honesty.
Tomorrow I'll accept those consequences.
But for now... I'm ok with the truth. It's everything I need and I have to be ok with it, in order to accept everything I am.
How vague this post is... and im sorry for that.
Truly i just needed to write.
-Elska
1 comment:
Shaina this is meant to be a message to you and not a comment on this blog post.
I just want to apologize for our last conversation (if you can call it that)
I've made so many mistakes in my life and one of them is that when I'm unhappy I tend to pick at other people's lives which is so ridiculous and hypocritical.
I just wanted you to know that I'm glad we were friends. Though we're both in very different lives now I'm glad we hung out for that window of time.
I've reached a point of rock bottom in my life and have lost a lot of the important people and things that I used to take for granted, and I wanted to make sure I go through and apologize to the people that I was a jerk to and you are at the top of that list. I read over the comments I made and I don't even understand where I could possibly have been coming from to say those things. I can't give any justification, but I can say that I'm very sorry and I hope you will forgive me.
Your old friend,
Jace
Post a Comment