.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Monday, November 12, 2012

For the first time



I’m spinning in my new place; like a girl in her new prom dress. This is a feeling I’ve never had before.
 I start my laundry in the late evenings and read a book until the washing cycle ends. I switch my whites to the dryer, brush my teeth, wash my face, than kick back in my nighty dress, forgetting a bra on purpose and spend the next hour singing Taylor swift, maroon 5 and Sara Bareilles, at the top of my lungs, which im sure my neighbors can hear, yet I pay no mind; I sort through items recently bought for my family, put a picture or two on the refrigerator door, and then stare at the ceiling in complete bliss while the AC lulls me to sleep…
I can’t believe this place is all mine. For the next two months I’m going to take every advantage of it. I’m going to cook… finally! Dancing in panties and deep cleaning…. Insanity in the mornings, Yoga and meditation at night. I suppose living alone, my options are endless… and im stoked.
These are the memories I’m going to hold on to for the rest of my life. The first time I lived alone… and it feels…. Ahh-mazing.

Thank you Kam, Jake, Joel and Charles. I’m a lucky girl to have friends like you.

No comments: