.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Monday, November 19, 2012

A confounded mind

"Sometimes we do things for the wrong reason, but continue to do them for the right reasons"
Joel said this yesterday, when we picked him up from church. and i can't seem to get it out of my head. 

I think my life might be ruled by this statement, although i think more times than not it is the opposite effect. 
"Sometimes we do things for the right reason, but continue to do them for the wrong reasons."

Although maybe im too hard on myself. because I've really been living well. Lately. 
I even like myself a bit. Which is good news. :P
Needless to say... i guess i just want to be sure that the choices Im making are for the right reasons, and that im living those choices for the right reasons still. 
I want to look back and say i learned and i grew. not that i regret. 

-Elska

No comments: