.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A kiss on the cheek......


Today is October 4, 2012

“Life is a runaway train you can’t wait to jump on.”  The best advice Sugarland has to give me this morning.
Though I don’t seem to catch that train very often.
How is it that I’ve flown half way across the world and over the ocean, landed on a tiny island with an entirely new way of life… and I still feel like I’m missing. Missing me. Missing something. Missing everything. Missing out.
How is it that you can leave everything behind yet still not escape?
How can someone ensnare you so entirely that years later, a million kisses and a handful of boys later…. You still only want them. Only love, them.
Now here we are beneath my porch light. A kiss on my cheek. And all I can do is go inside and dream of that one boy.. so long ago. The one who broke my heart completely. The one who accidently holds my heart.
“This learning to live again, is killing me.” Thank you Garth Brooks.  And Thanks for that Bobby Ray.


No comments: