.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wonders and worries......


Today is October 8, 2012

Today I feel lonely. I feel tears on the brink of falling, yet I suck them in, refusing to accept what my heart aches for.
It’s always this time of year I start to feel so down and melancholy. His Birthday. My birthday. The anniversary of everything that changed me.
I try so hard to let go. But pieces of me still hold on. Unfortunately its all the pieces I care too much about to surrender.
This weekend was General Conference. I didn’t watch it. But boy did that stir up emotions. Emotions I forgot I had.
They changed the age for missionaries. Girls can leave at 19 now, and all I thought when I heard that was “Screw you.” If only they had had that rule when I was 19. I would have served a worthy mission and it would have saved me from the life im leading now.
 Yet in that very same breath, I don’t hate my life… I just hate the things I choose. Im trying to change…. Yet im still unsure who I should be, or in what direction im changing.  Do I go back to the church? Or do I just believe and choose God over the world? And does the knowledge I know keep me from his kingdom, or am I still a good person who is granted his forgivness and love? And if im granted forgiveness, can I truly be forgiven when what I do I know is wrong? And is it wrong because I was raised to believe such? Or is truly wrong and not of God.
I am so lost. I am so confused.
I need a saving grace. I need a light in the darkness.
Why couldn’t I have chosen Jesse? He was saving me. He was helping me see myself again. I miss that. I miss him. I miss all he gave me in such a short time.

No comments: