Today is September 26, 2012.
It’s easy to get lost here. It’s easy to forget everyone
back home, the reasons I left, and the people who hurt me. I forget it all.
Until I choose to remember.
I like that; But then again... I don’t.
I’m creating the same world for myself here that I tried so
hard to escape in the states.
I’m learning and making really really huge mistakes at the
same time.
I’m letting everyone down at the same time that I’m building
a better me.
It’s easy to become everything I wish not to. I’ve fallen
into a terrible trap. I’ve created pain. I’ve done terrible things. But in the
same breath; I’m finding out what I like and what I don’t. I’m figuring out who
I am, how far I’ll go. How far I shouldn’t. I’m taking chances and molding a
new life.
In a way, I’m starting fires as I hold onto the water hose.
I’m reinventing myself. Step by flimsy step.
I feel miserable and awful. Yet I feel enlightened and
fresh. New and clean.
I don’t even know how to describe who I am or what Im
doing.. where im going.
All I know is that I like today. Today is a fine day to
live.
No comments:
Post a Comment