So here it is, that time in my grave yard shift where somewhat of a 'real' post takes flight amongst my boredom....
I think there must a time in every ones lives, where we 'figure it out'.
This conclusion comes from the meer fact that there are far too many people in this world to allow that thought or that fact, to be fiction.. let alone, be a thought only pertaining to me.
By 'figure it out' I'm not quite sure what that pertains to. I suppose that part of the equation is left up to self interpretation.
Although for me. It's a myriad of consequential moments that have all added up to a sum of an evolutionary event or idea; on my own level of living.
Tonight has become an evolutionary conclusion of thought for me;
My heart, gets me into trouble.
It is not my logic that creates my webs.
I suppose in reality there is a series of thought and opinion that goes into this one phrase. But when it comes down to it, my heart is a villain I have yet to win victory over.
Which is not a terrible thought. Don't imagine me hanging over my blog in depression and sulking at this outcome, because I am quite the opposite at this moment.
Rather I am delighting in the fact that I see 'myself' as i should be seen.
And that is perfectly ok.
But, because my mind creates circles of confusion around my every thought.. I'm going to leave the reasons for my conclusion inside my head. And choose this time, not to expound.
-Elska
1 comment:
"It is not my logic that creates my webs."
That's so deep the abyss look's like Everest.
Post a Comment