.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Thursday, February 2, 2012

rambles of the unslept......

5 hours in, with 7 more to go. 
Than it's straight home to shower and head to my new job for a meet and greet.. than its a meeting with my ward photographer assistant.. and than maybe? i'll get a nap. 
I swear... do i ever get to sleep anymore?

Why do i do this to myself. 
and why am i posting another blog. 

Meagan, you can be pleased with me tonight... In two hour intervals, im eating almonds and a power bar. :p at least its not a candy bar or a truck stop hot dog.

Meh... I should walk around or something... sleep! Do not devour me. 

Ooh.. on a bad note... if someone wanted to rob jr's and take me for everything i've got.. tonight would sure be a classic night.. I can't run away. I can't even get off this chair. 

P.s. please don't rob jr's or take me for all im worth. 


No comments: