If you want to be my friend, than please do, be my friend.
But don't give me ultimatums and time frames, boundaries and "If's" and "than's"
When you come into my life, you become a part of me. I love you forever. I'll love you loyally and deeply.
But if you know me and you know me well, you know I'll forget important dates, I'll miss events and have to postpone play days when work or lack of sleep gets in the way.
I'll ask that you understand that Email and the phone is not my thing. That may make it hard for you, but just remember, to me you are my friend, and a missed email or lack of text messages does not and will never change that. The action of sitting to write an email to you does not pull any weight in the direction of how special you are to me.
My actions may lack.. but my words are true. My words are honest. My words are my love for you.
Please don't assume that my life has moments of down time that i "could have written" you, just because I post to facebook or write a blog.
To me, friendship doesn't mean you have to justify your actions, lack of actions, words, or even explain yourself.
I wont flatter you with explanations and justifications anylonger. I will no longer give you something in my life to judge.
You made this choice for me.
But just so you know, I miss you already. And I hate that this has to even be a choice.
Mike. your right about one thing- this back and forth game of friendship has gone on for too long. So yeah, we can say goodbye.
For years you've told me how terrible of a friend I am. and for years, I've believed you.
That never should of happened.
-Elska
1 comment:
I do know what its like to have to say goodbye to a friend because of the many instances that you cannot waste of waiting for them to be more than a friend or even a FRIEND.
Elska, you are beautiful for who you are and what you do. You can and will change lives and make others happy and care about themselves because you have done for other like me.
I promise that we'll sometime see each other soon. sooner the better right?
IMY
Irizzle
Post a Comment