.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Saturday, February 11, 2012

a ramble of nothing......

So there is no question on what it is I actually do on a grave shift- let me demonstrate for you, through picture. 


 pose one is for quick intervals of napping between customers around 2 and 3 am.



And pose two- this is how grave goes down when it is really slow. 

moving on... :p

I cut bangs. 


 but im embaressed by them. 
so i pin them up. 

 
 Or push them clear to the side. 





... there is nothing going on in my life to write about. I feel this dry vacancy when I try to sit and say something... anything..
I wish I had something inspiring or even cool to say.. 
But i dont... 
heck, im even finding it impossible to reply to emails. 

It's like my brain has become mush. 
Very mushy. 


Grave......

No comments: