.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Friday, March 18, 2011

Karmas a.. what?

Letter Challenge Day#12: The person you hate most/caused you allot of pain.


Brandon Wilson, 
I haven't known you for 3 years now. 
It was 3 years ago that I decided to leave you where you fell. 
And you fell hard. 
You were callus. You were cruel. I saw you for what you were. Hideous.
Character became fault and I began to see that your fault was just as ugly as your Character. 
The irony is, I knew it would turn out this way. So who am I to blame you. 
 So I don't. 
No one needs details. 
You know what you did. 
And you know who you are. 
For your sake, I hope it was who you 'were'.
Brandon, here I am, finally, to tell you; You don't own me. 
you didn't then. and you don't now. 
I only let the hurt run deep for one day. I let the humiliation last one day. I Let you run over my broken heart for one day.
Than I swept it up and looked the other way.
Because you didn't even deserve to claim hate or hurt.. Even that was too much glory for you. 
It's what you thrived on. 
More than anything, today, 3 years later, I say to you. 
Hey thanks. 
Because of you, I'll never let another jerk lie to me, and humiliate me the way you did.
And I mean that in the most sincere of ways. 

I know I'll forever be the girl you one day will wish you'd never turned away.
And for me, you will forever be the guy I will never again think on. 

Before I say what you know is coming, I must add:
I hope Karma bit you in the butt. Hard.
Oh- and I forgive you. 

In ending... 
To quote Christina Perri
Jar of Hearts
"Who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i feel anger. that was a very well written hate note. you have a way with talking to/of people.
go shaina. go.

Elska♥ said...

lol. Thanks? Your still the best.