.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Utterly Sleepy......


Tonight I am exhausted. 
In every way that exhaustion can drown a person- I am in the process of that drowning. 
In this moment it is 3:07 a.m.; 4 hours and 7 minutes into my 8 hour shift. 

Images of me, cozy in my froggy pajamas and Mr. Knightly cuddled up in my arms lying on my nice plush bed are taunting my thoughts and making me restlessly tired.

I sip on a Tall cup of Hot Chocolate made from the Cappuccino machine I just got through unclogging, snacking on a Chocolate Orange- trying my hardest not to begin the last few hour count down. 

I spend a good hour convincing a co-workers ex that he is 10 times the man the new one is and he will find someone better that is deserving of him. 
I spend the rest of that hour telling the drunken poor broken hearted fellow that he and his buddy are dead drunk and should go home.

A friend visits. I have a friend? I have a friend.

I don't have much to say this morning. 
I know I have many blogs to post. Many things I want to write, many things I wish to write. 
But as of this moment.. with this exhaustion.. the "exhaustion in every way imaginable" kind... What I want to say and wish to say is not what I am physically able to say; as my fingers are starting to shut down there own nerves for the night on their last dieing will and are beginning to refuse my lengthy typing.

I promised Peg a blog every day. :) So, no matter how short or long. I will write. 
I hope your all in bed- enjoying your dreams and pillows. As I sit here, jealously anticipating my own bed time. 
7:30 a.m.  .... I am coming!


No comments: