Happy Halloween!
Can you guess what/who i am?
Probably not.
I'm Kelan! ( my little brother )
.. or.... Kelan if he had joined chess club.
If you don't know Kelan.. you won't get it- I won't hold that against any of you. :p
So... Halloween.
Brandon set up a whole lotta Fog for our entertainment at his part Halloween night.
And when I say the fog was the entertainment that is no joke- We took turns fogging up the entry way and walking out the front door just to see what it looked like "Shaina! Shaina come here! Quick!"
"What is it B!?" "You HAVE to see this! Stand outside and wait for me to come out."
"OOOoooHH! That is sooo cool! Did you get to see it?? Stand out side and I'll show you!
We are nerds. All of us. lol.
I LOVE my family.
They are the mac to my cheese. Even though I'm allergic to cheese and milk and can no later have mac and cheese. lol.
But holy cow- I freakin LOVE them.
Ok this picture is such an off angle- but holy cow I cherish it. :)
DId i mention that Sylvester is like my BEST FRIEND these days? He's helped me through allot since he and Telt moved home, and well... Trevor, you are amazing.
And I DESPISE Jonathans halloween costume! It freaks me out!
CIao friends, Love you all.
p.s. sorry for the peicy post..and if there are any double pictures. its been split up between a few days.
♥ Elska
If you don't know Kelan.. you won't get it- I won't hold that against any of you. :p
So... Halloween.
Brandon set up a whole lotta Fog for our entertainment at his part Halloween night.
And when I say the fog was the entertainment that is no joke- We took turns fogging up the entry way and walking out the front door just to see what it looked like "Shaina! Shaina come here! Quick!"
"What is it B!?" "You HAVE to see this! Stand outside and wait for me to come out."
"OOOoooHH! That is sooo cool! Did you get to see it?? Stand out side and I'll show you!
We are nerds. All of us. lol.
I LOVE my family.
They are the mac to my cheese. Even though I'm allergic to cheese and milk and can no later have mac and cheese. lol.
But holy cow- I freakin LOVE them.
Ok this picture is such an off angle- but holy cow I cherish it. :)
DId i mention that Sylvester is like my BEST FRIEND these days? He's helped me through allot since he and Telt moved home, and well... Trevor, you are amazing.
And I DESPISE Jonathans halloween costume! It freaks me out!
CIao friends, Love you all.
p.s. sorry for the peicy post..and if there are any double pictures. its been split up between a few days.
♥ Elska















































2 comments:
Personally i love jons costumes. It literally makes me crap myself.
And brandons face.. I didnt know he could do that! hahaha
Jamon, your comment disturbs me.
Sincerely,
Meagan
Post a Comment