.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A silly rhyme......


 
Just like any other day
the stars still move the same way
Yet I wonder why and question the day

Your beautiful and she doesnt see
how can someone elses pain effect me
Like a rising tide I feel it swell inside
thoughts I shouldnt think are infecting me

Your a good I know Im missing
Your a kind that knife in my back is twisting
forces overwhelm and the clouds begin a storm
Question is do I belong in the way they form
Should I quit holding back and just conform

Lyrical poems incase this vision
Another one I should just leave behind
Stop all my fishin
I see it like tomorrow 
though today beckons for yesterday
All the good in my heart can't heal his sorrow
 
 Your a wonder shooting sparks in the high night sky
Im sitting back watch them pass me by
consuming it all one by one
Wishing I could grab them as she had done
tasting the fruit of your sparkling mind
You shine boy, don't let that part of you die
 
From a floor away I see the way Im diein
The tears falling, hearts crying, I beg of it to start tryin. 

Your a master of your enchantment
chained to me I feel it en-caging me, enraging me,
Pulling me where I never belonged
Step back, look it over, shake it off my shoulder
Even than I know my hearts not wrong. 

Your a fool, the creation of the fool in me
Scratch out the faults leave the screaming inside
Walk away or stay and fight
Dont want to be involved 
let me peek from a high tree
I'll throw down the rope if you need me

Coward I am for the fool inside
No splattered judgement from this side
Your truthful and honest, never laughing to hide
I wish things were different, situations changed
The heart paired to yours re-arranged
 
If I could show you the way
not vengeful, no spite, no need to make them all pay
I'd tell you are loved from this heart
hoping you could tell the two apart
but like i said, tomorrows stuck in this head
So I'll ponder as I make up the spoiled bed.
 

 



No comments: