.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Orgonian for a week......

Oregon,
Home.

Meagan and I are having the time of our lives.
In the one place that has only ever sung to me. 


 A day in our lives this week... 
Walk walk walk... Hot chocolate... Walk walk walk... 
Pictures... Hot Chocolate... Cold. Hotel. 
How could you not love that? 
We tire out during the day.. and sleep like babies at night. 
I LOVE hanging with my BFF. Walking Ptown couldnt be better. 





 Portland has this amazing atmosphere about it.
Maybe we call is Apathy in Utah. haha. 
But all i want to do is sit down with a cup of Hot Chocolate in Pioneer Square and People watch while chatting through a good giddy gossip with Meagan.























I dont currently have the will power to sit here for the next hour and type out every story that has to do with each photo... so, for now- so gaze and admire and next time, I'll post a tale. :)

♥Elska

No comments: