What is it about love that captivates us so completely that we are rendered speechless, breathless, dreaming as if what we are wishing has already been granted and He or She is ours.
I am in love with being in love. I love, love. I- am not in love.
But O' to be in love!
I crave the propinquity of another just as you crave the same. To hold the hand of my Eternal, Enduring Tie, brings me utter exuberance. How can one ever let those hands go? I don't even know what those of my adorable husband look like- But I'm already entranced.
The cheese comes out in my hopeful romantic writing...
I already hold an Invisible Bond to the one who will mutually find me, and although i am honestly all too eager for that day... I'm patient because I've realized neither you nor I, am prepared. But I will be here. :)
I can find one too many reasons to love and for that reason alone, I simply cannot wind up alone. :P
Dearest Reader: We are more alike than you realize. We both hold the capability to love and be loved. Our extent is different in depth, portion and frequency.
I guarantee at least once in your life you have not been able to control the swooning nature of your honest heart.
You yearn for love in an honest, true and humble nature. Whether you believe it justly or not.
We are united in this, if not anything else.
Love bonds even the un-met.
1 comment:
Propinquity. Ha-ha. I Love you, And I love this entry.
I can't wait to see who you are going to marry. :P
Post a Comment