I know this is the 3rd post today... but I can't seem to render peace to my pounding head... I need to vent a tad more... cry, wallow, tear up, ball like a baby, scream in words, whatever it may take...
One again I ask, Is it possible to be so beautifully happy and yet so utterly miserable at the same time?
I dare say so.
As if a loved one has died, I feel as though it's wrong for me to smile and laugh with bright eyes.
Yesterday I felt guilty for not visiting. Today I'm angry that you threw those words at me.
My emotions are out of control! 8:00 a.m. Laughing with Meagan, 8:30 a.m. on my knees sobbing beside the bed.
I feel as though I'm constantly holding back tears... it sure takes force. Tip: I've found chewing on something I.E. Gum, does the trick well.
I walked away for an hour and now... I'm done with this.
What am I trying to say.... ; I, Miss 'You'.
No comments:
Post a Comment