.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Watch this Assholes

Fuck you. 
You call it Agenda, I call it ambition. 
I call it Passion, you call it indecision. 
  
Follow you? Let you take care of me and work it out as i go?
This IS me figuring it out as I go. 

That's what you don't get about me...
I'm passionate about what I am ambitious about.. and those are many things. 
If you put me in a box I will escape and run. 
Let me love it all.. why do you force me to decide on one?

Judge me for my bank account? Tell me to grow up?
How can you say such things or observe such things honestly from the outside?

I just want to be seen.. not created in someones imagination for someone I'm not. 

Is there anyone who can just see Shaina and love everything she is, and love me more for not molding to who you wish me to be?
Isnt that a beautiful thing?
  
I always thought a girl fighting for what she loves was more attractive than a pretty face worth nothing.
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should allow you to throw your money at me as I do your cooking, shopping and rub your feet when you get home at night. 

No. that is NOT me. I'd roll over dead before I allowed someone to love me and take away all i dreamed and desired. 

I have plans, and i will reach and succeed in all of them with or without someone. 
I can do this all alone. 

Just watch me unfold. 

   

No comments: