.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Monday, April 30, 2012

A dumb poem

My walls were scraped to thin
Broken pieces began from within
Taking point and aiming high
I took your shot, blinding my eyes

You molded yet in the end you folded
The game held too many lies
Twisted and tainted in alibis

You think you walk invisibly
Shielding yourself through clouded skies
You only paint ugly truths and all that I despise

If we could back,
take the tape and wreck the track;

Could you allow this of me?
Wrapped in a new class 
Our lives reflection, no longer glass

I'd remove the stars
The shining of my inner bars
If tomorrow could be another yesterday
I could shake off Tuesday
leaving without the words you say

I want to be me
I still shine, you just cant see
I'll locate confidence
take a number and Jump the fence
huddling in a corner is far from over
My horizon's just waiting for a 4 leaf clover









No comments: