.Live up to the potential God see's in me.Reach higher everyday.Wake up smiling.Run a marathon.Own a bookstore.Go back to school. Be a wife.Be a mother.Keep chasing dreams.Find love. Be loved in return.Hold onto friendships.Be Bold and daring.Chase the improbable and the impossible.Be an enduring example.

Nainers Tunes

Monday, April 30, 2012

knowing......

I'll be 25 this year. 
I have a younger sister who is expecting a baby in the fall and practically engaged. 
My best friend has 2 degrees, two kids, a husband and an honorable army contract under her belt. 
Half the friends I've met and known since I was 15 are either Married, Divorced or incredibly wealthy in education and wealth.

 I'm going no where fast. Every opportunity that comes my way I take whether it is logical or not. I'm searching for something in my life that I can't seem to find because I can't seem to figure out what it is. 
I break down on a daily basis. But I also know how to pick myself up quick enough so i don't hit rock bottom. 
I've got no plans. I have no degrees, children, husband, a good job or a good budget plan. In fact, i can't save money for the life of me and my credit is so shot that Its bound to ruin yours. 

I am nothing special. I'm probably just like my neighbor in ways. 
I am ridiculously flawed. 
People can't wait to tell me what I'm doing wrong and they do it so frequently that I've never been able to ponder that on my own. 
They all think they have the answers for me. 

Your right. I cancel our plans, im not a good friend. I can't keep up with email or even reply quickly to a text message. 
But who I am is worth your time. 
Be patient with me and you'll come to see that the person I am is someone who you could enjoy having in your life. 
let me warm up to you. Let me scout you out and make sure your truthful. 
I need to know before I jump. I need to question before I can know. 

Sure, You can find me in another girl. 
You could go to any sally jane or Margaret and love them just the same. 
But they wont be this girl. And I promise you that this girl, despite every warped bit of me... is worth you. 

Only.. who is 'you'. 
If you make yourself known..... I'm ready to know. 


1 comment:

PeggyPooPop said...

You are more then worth waiting for, Months can go by before I see you but I know when I do the smile you bring to me is something that will be remembered for my life time and I pray after. You may not have a great job or what your heart deserves to have, but you do bring fresh air for me to breath, a smile that only you have brought to my face and memory's that's there for a life time .. You bring life to the people who choose to see who you are, love life with you! Your more then you know. You will always be ( PERFECT )for me ! I love everything about you !!! Evil step mother !! P.s best friend and female husband .. haha