Well, one of this years New Years Resolutions was to be more daring.
So... i finally did what i've always wanted to do.
Definitely did not turn out how i planned. But i'm liking it.
Although- for the last few days... it's been so bright that i swear I look like a 17 year old rebel who dyed her hair after mom and dad said not to.
Ha.
But oh well.
Hair is for experimentation.
I think.
:/

6 comments:
You're still as beautiful as ever. I wish i had ever had the chance to stare into your eyes in person as i do when i see pictures of you. But, despite how much i wanted to be, i wasn't ready to. I sometimes wonder if i will be before you're taken. I guess time will tell.
Bobby?
I've learned that we are in control of our own 'time'. Life is only as perfect as we make it.
I guess our own choices will tell.
p.s. Thank you.. for breaking the silence.
Not Bobby. Just someone who has always been awe struck by you. I read all your posts in chronological order, and had i read the "elated" post first i might not have posted my previous comment. Or at least I would have changed the wording and not posted anonymously. Sorry if I've added confusion or made things awkward. I didn't mean too. :/
No worries what so ever. I'm relieved your not who i thought you were actually.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm baffled by the anonymity of your comment though. To be honest I have been sorting through my memories, trying to recollect who you could be but to no avail.
Have we ever met?
No need to be baffled. Sometimes a man just has to say what he is thinking, but without it changing things. It's sort of counter-intuitive to my usual philosophy of "if you're not ready to act on what's being said, then don't say it", but with an anonymous button then it's not actually "me" saying it. And yes we have met. The reasons i wasn't ready to act then are personal, but suffice it to say you were one of the ones that helped inspire me to betterment from how i was living, and a glimmer of hope at a dark time. I've made a lot of progress since then. Like a lot. But i still have some work left yet before i'll be in a position to act. Not just in regards to you, but women in general. Heavenly Father demands a certain level of standard for those who would try to date his daughters. That's not all of why I'm not acting/didn't act, but it's a good chunk of it. Long story short: You're an amazing woman, breath takingly gorgeous, and worthy of only the best. To say that you'd be "a good catch" would be an understatement like saying the sun is "kinda" hot. It baffles me how you could have the history of love that you do. How could anyone let you go? I'd think if anyone was lucky enough to have you that they'd do anything in their power to keep you. But i am a romantic at heart. I wish everyone could have a happily ever after on a first go. Watched to many movies i guess. Anyway, this comment is turning into more of a post of it's own, so I'd better close. I hope like continues to find you well and that you can keep the feeling of elation and self definition. I remember when i woke up one morning like that after being hurt in much the same way. It's fear of that, partly, that also keeps me from acting. My heart won't bear it happening again. Or at least i don't want to find out if it can. I just want the next time i'm in love that deep to be the last time.
Wow. I suppose that saying about helping others when you least expect it, is true after all.
I don't have an idea how i was an influence in bringing your life to betterment, but I'm ever so glad I helped unbeknown to me. ;P
And to your betterment i send you an air five! :)
Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I may not you by name through these anonymous comments, but you've been more than kind to me. Thank you. You are mysteriously Charming.
P.s. Your not alone. Being hurt in love is hard, with the largest of understatements. Everyone deserves to love the right one, the first time, forever. Hold on to your romantic heart. Someone will hold tight to it one day.
Post a Comment