I'm a self proclaimed romantic.
I love, love. I love the idea of love. I love the concept of love.
I love how baffled love can make us.. how love transforms our lives, how love creates reactions neurologically, Physically and emotionally.
I also have no idea what Love is.
Although lately, I've been thinking;
Maybe love is simple.
Maybe we complicated the simplicity of Love somewhere down the line.
Maybe Hollywood has Love right.
In the world i see, It doesn't matter how much she loves you. Look at her past..those guys she's kissed.. the ones she's hurt..
not the ones that have hurt her.
Its about getting there quickly, whether "there" is marriage, living space, kids, sex.. whatever.
It's not about loving for the sake of loving.
It's never about the other person.
It's about who she was- not who she is. Because afterall, that is what defines us... right?
Wrong.
I may not know allot... or rather, i may not know anything.
But I do know that loving shouldn't be the hard part.
Hollywood knows that the past is the past.
People fall in love after one meeting.
Propriety won't seperate us. Formalities aren't even introduced.
Hollywood knows that Love can withstand generations, even if you've loved his uncle, his father and his brother.
Hollywood knows that one kiss will chart your future. and shoot fireworks every time.
Hollywood shows us that Love comes before our dramatic lives.
That love comes together to triumph through all odds.
Hollywood brings them together when everything else is falling apart.
Hollywood knows it's not all about kisses and sex.
Balk if you must, but Hollywood knows a piece of love that we've all forgotten.
Maybe we should all go back to that simplicity once again.
Where love knows no boundaries and the one you love doesn't always lives just across the hall.
After all the critics... Maybe just maybe; Hollywood actually got something right.
To love is human. I just wish the "human" didn't always have to get in the way of love.




No comments:
Post a Comment