I look over my shoulder and see those eyes looking back at me.
If I close my eyes and put my faith in somthing other than you and I, I still can't see a different design.
So I'll write you a story you can understand.
I'll help sort it out as the words unfold.
Because you were right for me;
I better share that.
---
She's shining under those lengthy black lashes, beaming through that beautiful wide grin, tracing tiny circles in the palm of his hand as they sit indian style against opaque kitchen cupboards.
He reaches for her hand, stopping the progression of circle number 16. And as their fingers intertwine she hears his voice echo with perfect reverence in the still kitchen "I'm falling in love with you Shaina.. "
---
Why? Because ... every voice has a story.
..Even my broken one.
No comments:
Post a Comment